The Health and Safety Authority, Road Safety Authority and An Garda Siochana plan to run a series of nationwide morning seminars in Ireland in October on Managing Driving for Work.
The aim of the seminars is to;
- outline legal obligations in relation to driving for work activities
- inform and educate employers about how to implement safe driving for work practices
- inform employers on key requirements for managing drivers
- launch new guidance and resources to help employers understand and manage driving for work risks effectively
- outline key requirements for fleet and vehicle management
- show best practice examples of companies who effectively manage driving for work and get multiple business benefits.
The October seminar dates and locations are:
5th October, Cork
6th October, Dublin
26th October, Galway
27th October, Sligo
Book your place now by sending an e-mail to email@example.com